Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitchen Witch DIY

3 posters

Go down

Kitchen Witch DIY Empty Kitchen Witch DIY

Post by Books'n'Brews Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:20 am

So I talked about how easy it is to make your own chalk in another thread and after thinking on it realized I probably sounded like xkcd 2501. So I wanted to start a fresh thread where we could share our own homebrew and magikal DIY, especially since it seems like there's more than a couple practitioners around who are either new to magic or are looking for new ways to engage with it. Feel free to use this thread to post any recipes and rituals you think others might be into or benefit from. I'll start with that chalk recipe I mentioned on another topic.

-Step 1: Prepare your molds. Any tube sized to your preference will do here; empty paper towel rolls, mini-m&m tubes, ready made molds you can buy at most craft stores. Whatever works for you. Line the inside with wax paper and seal one end.
-Step 2: Grind up eggshells into a fine powder. I use my mortar and pestle for this but whatever works to grind it into as fine a powder as possible is fine. Just like making an omelette you want it to be as smooth as possible and no big shards of eggshell left over
-Step 3: Add your flour. This is going to be a ratio of 2 parts flour to 1 part eggshell. Mix it well and add in a sip of water periodically until you're left with a nice thick paste.
-Step 4: The fun part, adding in all the magic. This is where you'll add your dyes and oils and herbs and wood ash and other ingredients depending on what you're using the chalk for. Go nuts, see what works, although depending on what you're adding you may need to mix up the ratios a little bit. As long as you have the proper protections in place experimentation is always a worthwhile pursuit.
-Step 5: Pack your chalk gunk into your molds and let it sit somewhere cool and dry overnight to harden into proper chalk. If you're a cosmic sort of caster this is a good chance to let it charge under certain celestial conditions you might want it attuned with.

Alright hope everyone dug the first Kitchen Witch DIY entry, looking forward to hearing what other cool homebrews folks on here share.
Books'n'Brews
Books'n'Brews

semblance.in.shadow and carrot-wizard like this post

Back to top Go down

Kitchen Witch DIY Empty Re: Kitchen Witch DIY

Post by carrot-wizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:42 am

how to make carrot Kitchen Witch DIY 1f34a

1. carrot seed
2. plant in soil
3. water
4. profit
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Sinful_Arius Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:18 pm

One tip I would say is that unchipped gargoyles are free if you look for them! There is no need to go to the pet store nor go through familiar communing to get a gargoyle.

Simply keep uncooked chicken on hand and feed one of the feral gargoyles roaming the streets. You will slowly gain their trust over several days. Once they feel comfortable enough to smell your hand, you may test out having the gargoyle perch upon your shoulder. (If they are large you may have them perch upon your apartment window or roof)

Gargoyles are wonderful familiars, they are resistant to petrifying spells and are quite strong!
The_Sinful_Arius
The_Sinful_Arius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum