Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subterrainian Expedition Commisions

5 posters

Go down

Subterrainian Expedition Commisions Empty Subterrainian Expedition Commisions

Post by Books'n'Brews Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:40 am

Doing some prep for a little dungeon dive into the moss forests that run underneath a bunch of the parks in the tri-state. If anyone needs anything in particular that they want me to keep an eye out for while I'm down there we can work out a fair trade or market value of the item in question.
Books'n'Brews
Books'n'Brews

Back to top Go down

Subterrainian Expedition Commisions Empty Re: Subterrainian Expedition Commisions

Post by semblance.in.shadow Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:54 am

If you spot any Lanternbud or any of that lovely iridescent purple moss while you're in the depths, please contact me. I'd ideally like both in a state where I'd be able to cultivate it at home.

Be safe out there.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Subterrainian Expedition Commisions Empty Re: Subterrainian Expedition Commisions

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:11 am

My dog Karn lost one of freebies, it may have fallen into these tunnels, never heard of them, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Gives me real creepy vibes pale , the tri-state area is also so exciting.
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Books'n'Brews Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:41 am

Yeah I wouldn't recommend urban dungeoneering to anyone who isn't properly equipped (both in gear and knowledge). There's a lot of dangers you wouldn't think about if you're too busy focusing on the obvious ones. I've been doing this for long enough now that I'm confident in my ability to make it back with just the usual bruises and scrapes as long as I stick to the my usual places that I've got sufficiently mapped.
Books'n'Brews
Books'n'Brews

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascended-Hermit Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:15 am

Message from Gramps.
-In decades past a small trinket of mine has been, misplaced... If you come across a medallion emblazend with a image of a chisel, do not approach it. It is a powerful medium, and would amplify emotionality around it. If found please contact Gav and I will reclaim it.
Ascended-Hermit
Ascended-Hermit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSI_R8cakAAY_VJ?format=jpg&name=

Back to top Go down

Post by carrot-wizard Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:27 pm

tell me if theres carrot seeds
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum