Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sphinx

5 posters

Go down

Lost Sphinx Empty Lost Sphinx

Post by Which_Doctor_Wicked Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:27 pm

I hate ta bring this up, but a local rehabbing sphinx form the Manticore Pit has flown off and I have been unable to track here. She tore off her runed leg band before breaching her rehab cliff face in the area. Normally I'd naught worry, but the issue is she is not fit to be around other yet.

Her last conversational partner had shown her some internet TikToks and her riddles have become nonsensical and unanswerable. She has been savaging all conversational partners ruthlessly for being unable to answer any question. It makes her a danger to herself, a greater danger to others, and could cause quite a stir and ecological disruption to any area she marks her territory. It is bad Juju all around.

If you see a green and blue sphinx in your area, alert me or other members of the Manticore Pit Magical Animal Sanctuary to her location immediately. Her name is Lena, and you may overhear herself practicing her nonsensical riddles. Her favorite at the moment is "If you could have a world with infinite bacon and no games, or a world with infinite games but no games, which would you choose?" She is an Elder Sphinx from time immemorium so DO NOT ENGAGE. Even if you do best her, it is a crime to kill Elderly Sphinxs in all Tri-state areas, be it for self-defense or not.
Which_Doctor_Wicked
Which_Doctor_Wicked

Back to top Go down

Lost Sphinx Empty Re: Lost Sphinx

Post by Archmage Accalon Wed Jul 17, 2024 3:53 pm

While assisting a colleague with a particularly difficult brew they told me a rumor of a beast asking passerby if they would allow a Chimera to participate in Bloodbowl™.  Last they heard the tales were localized around 8th Street, nearby the barbershop. Perhaps looking in that direction will help you. Best of luck.
Archmage Accalon
Archmage Accalon
Admin

https://cybclockcommons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carrot-wizard Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:34 pm

have you tried luring her with carrots
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:30 pm

Sphinx may indeed enjoy the tasty divination within a Carrot, for it would be a catalyst for improved riddles.
Basketball
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Grummz Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:10 pm

Think I saw a Sphinx in the hole, it left not to long ago tho
Grummz
Grummz

Back to top Go down