Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients.

+4
ABalthasar
AMALGMATE
Ascended-Hermit
Validorf Sanguinivor
8 posters

Go down

Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients. Empty Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients.

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:26 pm

I require the assistance of one whom is versed in the treating with the cosmic ancients. It is my desire and intention to unmake one and consume its heart. To this end I have fashioned an amulet of the howling dark. I have poured into it a great host of orphans and have spared no small effort. Frustratingly my tower’s natural wards are hindering mine own attempts at locating the ancients within the expanse. I cannot unmake these wards without great inconvenience to the global population of the African Forest Elephant (A seemingly disposable species in my youth). Without locating these Ancients I will not be given opportunity to use my new amulet and acquire the limits of their knowledge. I hate for the souls of a great many orphans to go to waste.
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients. Empty Re: Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients.

Post by Ascended-Hermit Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:07 pm

Hey man... you should really stop now. I'm not trying to damper your life's work or anything, but those orphan souls are what's corrupting your wards. Gramps says your tower will lock you in, unless you destroy the amulet. The rite of the howling dark has always been a trap for the greedy.
Ascended-Hermit
Ascended-Hermit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSI_R8cakAAY_VJ?format=jpg&name=

Back to top Go down

Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients. Empty Re: Request of Aid. Concerning knowledge of the Ancients.

Post by AMALGMATE Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:08 pm

YOU DESERVE NO AID!!!
AMALGMATE
AMALGMATE

semblance.in.shadow and AMALGMATE like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:20 pm

Ascended-Hermit wrote:Hey man... you should really stop now. I'm not trying to damper your life's work or anything, but those orphan souls are what's corrupting your wards. Gramps says your tower will lock you in, unless you destroy the amulet. The rite of the howling dark has always been a trap for the greedy.

But Orphans are convenient.
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascended-Hermit Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:22 pm

Don't blame the messenger. Just blame your hubris, and blind faith in the Ancient rites that have never been completed.
Ascended-Hermit
Ascended-Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:12 pm

Ascended-Hermit wrote:Don't blame the messenger. Just blame your hubris,  and blind faith in the Ancient rites that have never been completed.

A shame you lack the spark of curiosity that hath ever kindled the flame of discovery. If you’ve no knowledge of the ancients with which to aid me then I shall endeavor to find one who does. I assure you I hold no illusions of the stigma surrounding the rite of the howling dark, I am however something of an expert in the field of forbidden magicks and have always found that there is more to the world than simple “traps for the greedy.”
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ascended-Hermit Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:22 pm

You were warned.
Ascended-Hermit
Ascended-Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:23 pm

You seek to consume an Ancient, I done that in my youth when the Ancients weren't so ancient.

My wisdom is to prepare the Omens of Atumket, as the Ancients are particularly frail to the immortal Pharoh's magic.

If you pass my the Inner Sanctum I may be able to give you greater guidance in your endeavor.

Last edited by ABalthasar on Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:23 pm

I would imagine @Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 has some insight and opinions on your endeavor
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:45 pm

You are a bad person. 235.7.173.25
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

Back to top Go down

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:49 pm

Chrysdia_Robin99 wrote:You are a bad person. 235.7.173.25

Does this mean you will not acquiesce to my request? I will pay handsomely.
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:53 pm

Chrysdia_Robin99 wrote:You are a bad person. 235.7.173.25

Mods? I think this user is doxing someone else?
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by glyph_party Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:56 pm

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
why.
glyph_party
glyph_party

Back to top Go down

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:29 pm

ABalthasar wrote:You seek to consume an Ancient, I done that in my youth when the Ancients weren't so ancient.

My wisdom is to prepare the Omens of Atumket, as the Ancients are particularly frail to the immortal Pharoh's magic.

If you pass my the Inner Sanctum I may be able to give you greater guidance in your endeavor.

Forgive mine ignorance favored colleague. I will take thine advice with gratitude. Whence might I find thine sanctum that we may treat on the applications of such magicks?
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:42 pm

Forgive mine ignorance favored colleague. I will take thine advice with gratitude. Whence might I find thine sanctum that we may treat on the applications of such magicks?[/quote]

The Great Inner Sanctum of Ardakesh is located on Main Street, across the street from the McDonalds. Once you have witnessed its fine basalt walls, you can't miss it.
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down