Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the new expansion

3 posters

Go down

What do you think about the new expansion Empty What do you think about the new expansion

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:30 pm

Have you been following the new pre-release season of Bloomburrow? I really like the art it's so cute, I can't wait to draft in this environment.

Look at how this looks!
What do you think about the new expansion Blb-sh10
Surprised
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the new expansion Empty Re: What do you think about the new expansion

Post by GeicoWizard Fri Jul 19, 2024 11:35 pm

I've been confused by the implications of the planeswalkers all becoming little animals. Either implies that planeswalking apparently has worked on Kingdom Hearts rules all this time, and it just never came up before, at least as far as I'm aware. To my knowledge, there's only humans, undead, and angels on Innistrad for example, do elves become a human or vampire when they go there? Or before Mirrodin got messed up, would a human planeswalker that went there become a construct?
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the new expansion Empty Re: What do you think about the new expansion

Post by ABalthasar Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:53 pm

This planes must be infused with the latent energies of polymorphic, a surprisingly common for demiplanes meant to seal away dying gods, whose very corpses corrupt the world around their mortal remains. Some of the demiplanes of the Inner Sanctum have such effects, but more chaotic and drastic than turning those who walk within into forest critters.
bounce
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:13 pm

I think that might be some other expansion... It doesn't exactly sound like Bloomburrow...

But I assume it might not be canon art? Or there will be some whimsical reason, Bloomburrow does seem to lean more upon a fairy tale vibe which I super gel with!
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:12 pm

It's the Bloomburrow Secret Lair stuff. Pretty sure it's official, it's on scryfall.
The forum won't let me post the image for some reason but go look at jace's fursona
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum