Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast politics update

5 posters

Go down

Beast politics update Empty Beast politics update

Post by summonDOTexe Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:40 pm

For those who deal with wild animals, or whose bonded animals may be subject to scrutiny:

- Some raccoons and vultures have formed a coalition, and are in talks about unionizing for real.
- Some non-union pigeons from out east have petitioned the flight union for help with their feud. Something about flying rats? Not bats. Expect emptier skies until they resolve the situation
- The wolf packs have shuffled again. Their expectations for contracts and such are still pretty standardized, but get your shit ready for review anyway.
summonDOTexe
summonDOTexe

Archmage Accalon, The_Sinful_Arius, Chrysdia_Robin99 and semblance.in.shadow like this post

Back to top Go down

Beast politics update Empty Re: Beast politics update

Post by Grummz Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:03 am

Figures, shits just waiting to hit the fan ever since those animal rights violations from the Dead Circle
Grummz
Grummz

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHelvetica Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:07 am

The Circle only used Non-sentient animals, and all were sacrificed within their rights. You simply must keep up with the news, or should I say, the fakeness of the news.

Regardless, your right in that those allegations certainly did stir up a storm.
DarkHelvetica
DarkHelvetica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grummz Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:21 am

You mean Sapient? most animals are sentient unless it was like all jellyfish and shit. If it was Jellyfish that sounds dope as fuck, if its like non-sapient animals though? Then like optics, cmon now, its not gonna look good no matter the circumstances
Grummz
Grummz

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkHelvetica Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:38 am

I Know what I said, although it was cute to think you could one-up me~

If your too hung upon the idea that all animals have rights, then I suppose you could see what the Circle did as unpleasant, but I assure you that all ritualistic sacrifices were done above board and law, legal or otherwise, and I can assure you those animals could neither feel nor think by the time the Circle received them~.

These were baseless accusations made by druidic fanatics who were too attached to the sanctity of life. I'm surprised someone using such big words would be so easily swayed by such a cult.
DarkHelvetica
DarkHelvetica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grummz Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:58 am

Beast politics update Michael-jordan-chicago-bulls-versus-portland-trail-blazers
Not really gonna trust that without a source but whatevs, not my problem really anyways, Circles gonna circle
Grummz
Grummz

Back to top Go down

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:22 am

Wait, does this have something to do with why I saw a platypus beating up a pharmacist the other day?
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:27 pm

GeicoWizard wrote:Wait, does this have something to do with why I saw a platypus beating up a pharmacist the other day?

Not al all my fellow master of the magical arts, that was Piotyr, my henchmen who is unionized, which has been a nightmare with the recent troubles. But the pharmacist was something of an enemy of mine, the treacherous Dave who refuses to give my and Piotyr's meds, he got it off easily, next time the curses will come for him.

For the union issues, there is simply no solution but to accept the inevitable and brace oneself for the unfortunate situations to come. All good wizards adapt to them "new safety regulations".
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum