Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite cosmic body?

+11
Archmage Accalon
Ascended-Hermit
Occular_Ponderer
Books'n'Brews
accidental_hypnos
semblance.in.shadow
SubtleSpellWildSurge
GeicoWizard
AMALGMATE
carrot-wizard
Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's your favorite cosmic body? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite cosmic body?

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:54 pm

Ascended-Hermit wrote:Gramps has told me to inform you all about the void. It's the plane in-between that you can view on the occasional alignment.

I'd say The Void is more on the side of "Anti-Body" than cosmic body, but I'm not looking to get into an apocalyptically dry taxonomical debate on the matter. I've all the time in the world and it's *still* not enough for such discussions.

That said, please inform your grandfather that I disagree with him despite me having no desire to listen to his side of the argument. Scholars hate that.

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite cosmic body? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite cosmic body?

Post by semblance.in.shadow Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:14 pm

Parameters wrote:
semblance.in.shadow wrote:Personally I like the stars Beetlegeuse and Rigel, from the constellation Orion. They were the first stars my master taught me after Polaris, and I can find them without even thinking about it.

Oh man another Betelgeuse fan? Really cool to find one in the wild. You should come to my party on Thursday.

I am also shocked and delighted to encounter another fan of the star in the wild.

I would love to attend your gathering. Please relay the details to me via whatever means are most convenient to you, and I will ensure my presence.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Archmage Accalon Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:43 pm

Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 wrote:
Archmage Accalon wrote:Ophiuchus.

Ah, a fan of musclar men grabbing at their snakes. How very Greek.

I'm thankful every day for my sorcerous powers gifted to me by the cosmos, but being tied to Ophiuchus has made me the target of some unsavory 'jokes' in the past.
Archmage Accalon
Archmage Accalon
Admin

https://cybclockcommons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:22 pm

The Forbidden Star of Lorem Ipsum is my muse of the heavens, her constellations points towards the dark arts which I have become master. But I have dabbled with Yodgola, beckoner of the dark gods, the best place means to request Discounts on the Millennium Dark Arts Product Line, for the gods beyond the veil are always listening What a Face .

ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:25 pm

ABalthasar wrote:The Forbidden Star of Lorem Ipsum is my muse of the heavens, her constellations points towards the dark arts which I have become master. But I have dabbled with Yodgola, beckoner of the dark gods, the best place means to request Discounts on the Millennium Dark Arts Product Line, for the gods beyond the veil are always listening What a Face .

Dolor Sit Amet, my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Tue Jul 16, 2024 4:18 pm

Hello Stargazer,

I'm personally a fan of Apus and Columba! I'd love to hear your thoughts on those choices!

Yours,
Robin
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:03 pm

Chrysdia_Robin99 wrote:Hello Stargazer,

I'm personally a fan of Apus and Columba! I'd love to hear your thoughts on those choices!

Yours,
Robin

Hello Robin,

A fan of birds I take it? Haha! I think they're lovely collections of stars and lovely individuals. Some find communication with animal-esque celestial bodies difficult, but it's always come quite naturally to me. Columba is generally a quite sort, but that doesn't make her meek by any means! She'll talk your ear off if you say something that bothers her! Always quick to apologize though, I don't think she's got a drop of ill will in her.

Apus is an odd one, but they've got exceptional spirit. We've only spoken a few times but every time we do they always end up trying to convince me to dance with them, trying to get me to try on this or that new outfit, trying to talk me into taking a whirlwind trip to the far edges of the universe.

Maybe one of these days I'll take their suggestion. There's much beauty in the cosmos, and often times I find myself looking at it like an intellectual. Simply studying it, learning of all its secrets, learning to fear what she has deep inside.

If I take a trip like that I'd love the energy of someone like Columba carrying me. Everything is so much fun when they're around.

You've picked some lovely stars, child. I'm sure they look upon you and find you lovely as well.

PS. Stargazer is my title, you can call me Cosmic, or North if you prefer.

May the Cosmos be your guide,
Stargazer Cosmic

Last edited by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 on Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:05 pm

Thank you very much Cosmic!
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:47 pm

I think it would be the sun, I love weekend walks with my dog, Karn on the early morning when the sun is shining but just not that much, does wonders for my health.
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

semblance.in.shadow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:52 pm

SteveBascoWizFan wrote:I think it would be the sun, I love weekend walks with my dog, Karn on the early morning when the sun is shining but just not that much, does wonders for my health.

SUN?! Are you mad?! The Sun is a treacherous beast which lashes against the skin of the caster, it traps upon our Sanctums and Towers!
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Back to top Go down

Post by carrot-wizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 8:56 pm

ABalthasar wrote:
SteveBascoWizFan wrote:I think it would be the sun, I love weekend walks with my dog, Karn on the early morning when the sun is shining but just not that much, does wonders for my health.

SUN?! Are you mad?! The Sun is a treacherous beast which lashes against the skin of the caster, it traps upon our Sanctums and Towers!

i agree with steve

sun is good
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:00 pm

Me and you Carrot-Wizard.

Balthasar, maybe you should go outside more often and it would hurt less! I can give you some sunscreen. Maybe we can arrange to have a game in the park with my dog Karn!
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:09 pm

SteveBascoWizFan wrote:Me and you Carrot-Wizard.

Balthasar, maybe you should go outside more often and it would hurt less! I can give you some sunscreen. Maybe we can arrange to have a game in the park with my dog Karn!

Are you a buffoon? Basketball
Do you insult I, the Arch Wizard of the Inner Sanctum of Ardakesh? You tread a dangerous path, Steve.
Careful lest I banish you from this plane! bounce

ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:28 pm

I'm sorry if I came aggressive, Balthasar. I was sincere with my offer...
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:48 pm

OH YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION, THE PARK IS THE FORK PARK ON THE NORTHERNMOST STATE
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:48 pm

You are all welcome to show this weekend Very Happy
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:49 pm

I will be there most Sat and Sun between the hours of 9:00 and 12:00
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2