Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idyll Nous Tower Introductions!

+6
glyph_party
Ascended-Hermit
Parameters
D4rk_M4g1k
Occular_Ponderer
Chrysdia_Robin99
10 posters

Go down

Idyll Nous Tower Introductions! Empty Idyll Nous Tower Introductions!

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:19 am

Hello everyone,

I have stumbled upon this message board and would like to take the time to take advantage of it! You may call me Robin, I am an Aide over at INT-U and would like to initiate a little introduction thread for those who live in the area of The Idyll Nous Tower!

May we meet soon,
Robin
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

glyph_party likes this post

Back to top Go down

Idyll Nous Tower Introductions! Empty Re: Idyll Nous Tower Introductions!

Post by Occular_Ponderer Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:05 pm

I AM STARGAZER ZANDERVALT. MY GAZE HAS FALLEN UPON THIS FORUM!

I work as a POWERFUL STARGAZER AND ASTROLOGER at the Observatorium. I also run a side hustle of Crystal Observation tools and balls. You can Also find me bowling in my free time at the Magician's Strike Bowling Gallery Just down the street from the Tower! I can already sense the stars moving into position for commerce and friendship, and look forward to sharing ball polishing tips and ARCANE INSIGHTS with the community at large!

Occular_Ponderer
Occular_Ponderer

The_Sinful_Arius, Chrysdia_Robin99 and glyph_party like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rk_M4g1k Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:00 pm

hello,

wow, you all have such cool job. I am only the humble crow tamer... and also the keeper of all illegal magical books.
if you want to read some please, I'll be happy to show some interesting one in my collection.
D4rk_M4g1k
D4rk_M4g1k

Chrysdia_Robin99 and glyph_party like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Parameters Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:13 pm

Hello.

My name's Paracellus. I'm 32 years old. I have a PhD in Theoretical Magicks (if you're familiar with the Paracellic Limit for Upper Bounds on Magical Potential, that was the discovery that got me my Doctorate). I've had a lot of trouble finding Wizard Jobs after College so these days they mostly have me entertaining at Children's Parties. I don't really like kids but it's that or retail. I've really missed my time at Idyll Nous (I was class of '13) so I thought I'd sign up and see if I can rediscover my love for theory... and who knows what else.

If anyone is in the area tonight and wants to meet up for potions let me know. I have a guy on speedorb.
Parameters
Parameters

https://wonderadventures.co.uk/birthday-parties/wizard-theme-bir

Chrysdia_Robin99 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Parameters Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:13 pm

Occular_Ponderer wrote:I AM STARGAZER ZANDERVALT. MY GAZE HAS FALLEN UPON THIS FORUM!

I work as a POWERFUL STARGAZER AND ASTROLOGER at the Observatorium. I also run a side hustle of Crystal Observation tools and balls. You can Also find me bowling  in my free time at the Magician's Strike Bowling Gallery Just down the street from the Tower! I can already sense the stars moving into position for commerce and friendship, and look forward to sharing ball polishing tips and ARCANE INSIGHTS with the community at large!

Hi Zandervalt. You seem nice. We should be friends.
Parameters
Parameters

Back to top Go down

Idyll Nous Tower Introductions! Empty The Hermit Mage, and his servant.

Post by Ascended-Hermit Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:59 pm

Behold the Power of Gautstafr the Timeless.  The Ancient Sojourner, The Bain of the Bloodless, The Eternal Hermit, & many other moniker. I've been in seclusion for decades, and hope for your sakes this will be a helpful aid for my return.

OK that's my contractual obligation for Gramps done.
Hello everyone I'm the assistant/servant for the old man. I'll be handling all his online stuff. He's got too many wards, that any attempts at communication results in one exploding device.

So with that out of the way let me truly introduce myself.

My Alias is Gav, I'm the latest in the line of a servant family. I would love to explain what magic I can do, or the intricacies of my duties. Yet I must admit I am physically unable to do magic.  Our line has the peculiar constitution of magical neutralness. It's what makes us perfect servants for the more elemental mages. Ambient mana just passes though me like I'm air, I don't disturb the runes careful balance I don't get shredded by Gramps wards either. This also means I cannot use any mana, at all. Other than that I'm new to this, so please be patient with my inadequacy.

Glad to be here.
Sincerely Gav - Servant to the Hermit.
Ascended-Hermit
Ascended-Hermit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSI_R8cakAAY_VJ?format=jpg&name=

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rk_M4g1k Sun Jul 14, 2024 8:30 pm

Ascended-Hermit wrote:Behold the Power of Gautstafr the Timeless.  The Ancient Sojourner, The Bain of the Bloodless, The Eternal Hermit, & many other moniker. I've been in seclusion for decades, and hope for your sakes this will be a helpful aid for my return.

OK that's my contractual obligation for Gramps done.
Hello everyone I'm the assistant/servant for the old man. I'll be handling all his online stuff. He's got too many wards, that any attempts at communication results in one exploding device.

So with that out of the way let me truly introduce myself.

My Alias is Gav, I'm the latest in the line of a servant family. I would love to explain what magic I can do, or the intricacies of my duties. Yet I must admit I am physically unable to do magic.  Our line has the peculiar constitution of magical neutralness. It's what makes us perfect servants for the more elemental mages. Ambient mana just passes though me like I'm air, I don't disturb the runes careful balance I don't get shredded by Gramps wards either. This also means I cannot use any mana, at all. Other than that I'm new to this, so please be patient with my inadequacy.

Glad to be here.
Sincerely Gav - Servant to the Hermit.
You can always make a contract to gain magical power. It worked for many people before.
D4rk_M4g1k
D4rk_M4g1k

Back to top Go down

Post by Occular_Ponderer Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:48 am

Parameters wrote:
Occular_Ponderer wrote:I AM STARGAZER ZANDERVALT. MY GAZE HAS FALLEN UPON THIS FORUM!

I work as a POWERFUL STARGAZER AND ASTROLOGER at the Observatorium. I also run a side hustle of Crystal Observation tools and balls. You can Also find me bowling  in my free time at the Magician's Strike Bowling Gallery Just down the street from the Tower! I can already sense the stars moving into position for commerce and friendship, and look forward to sharing ball polishing tips and ARCANE INSIGHTS with the community at large!

MY PONDERINGS HAVE BROUGHT ME TO SIMILAR CONCLUSIONS, NOBLE PARACELLUS!
Alas, I am indisposed to receive drinks with you my friend. For a NEW STAR HAS BEEN BORN and must be CATALOUGED AND MYSTICIZED into the current understandings. Perhaps, another time.

THE STARS SUGGEST.... Thursday.
Occular_Ponderer
Occular_Ponderer

Back to top Go down

Post by glyph_party Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:29 am

⋆.˚☾🪄☽˚.⋆
hello, i am mira the glyphmaker
i think i am 30, i am kept at the bottom of our home but i am free to go as i please, i simply enjoy the dark cramped space

i am happy to meet you guys
glyph_party
glyph_party

Back to top Go down

Post by Parameters Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:43 pm

Occular_Ponderer wrote:
Parameters wrote:

MY PONDERINGS HAVE BROUGHT ME TO SIMILAR CONCLUSIONS, NOBLE PARACELLUS!
Alas, I am indisposed to receive drinks with you my friend. For a NEW STAR HAS BEEN BORN and must be CATALOUGED AND MYSTICIZED into the current understandings. Perhaps, another time.

THE STARS SUGGEST.... Thursday.

Thursday works for me. I don't have any work booked for a while. I hope I get some soon.
Parameters
Parameters

Back to top Go down

Post by semblance.in.shadow Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:26 pm

Greetings all.

You may call me Saith. My primary vocation is Shadowmancy, though I am licensed in four schools of Necromancy as well (Flesh, Spirit, Blood, and Bone, respectively). I currently am carrying out the research of my Master from before I attended university, as she has decided to retire after a fruitful 600 years. I hope to publish a few new academic papers in the coming months, and aim to do her proud.

If you have need of my research or aid, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Forums, Glyphs, or a Winged Messenger.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Chrysdia_Robin99 and glyph_party like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Mon Jul 15, 2024 9:37 pm

Hello all,

You all have delivered such wonderful introductions! The general vibe of this thread pleases me greatly. I do hope that we can welcome more residents under providence of The Tower.

Yours,
Robin
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

semblance.in.shadow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SubtleSpellWildSurge Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:03 pm

semblance.in.shadow wrote:Greetings all.

You may call me Saith. My primary vocation is Shadowmancy, though I am licensed in four schools of Necromancy as well (Flesh, Spirit, Blood, and Bone, respectively). I currently am carrying out the research of my Master from before I attended university, as she has decided to retire after a fruitful 600 years. I hope to publish a few new academic papers in the coming months, and aim to do her proud.

If you have need of my research or aid, please do not hesitate to contact me via the Forums, Glyphs, or a Winged Messenger.

Your master single?

SubtleSpellWildSurge

Back to top Go down

Post by semblance.in.shadow Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:06 pm

SubtleSpellWildSurge wrote:

Your master single?

I will not field such questions about her and you would be wise to refrain from such statements about venerated professionals on this board.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by SubtleSpellWildSurge Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:06 pm

semblance.in.shadow wrote:
SubtleSpellWildSurge wrote:

Your master single?

I will not field such questions about her and you would be wise to refrain from such statements about venerated professionals on this board.

You're right, that was pretty Bard of me, sorry.

SubtleSpellWildSurge

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:12 pm

I was assigned to the Idyll Nous Tower... Hi my name is Steve Basco, I live by the Fork Park and I really like Magic the Gathering and tabletop stuff. I have been very much enjoying this Forum and I hope to be part of this community!

I often don't understand everything that is said, but I try my best to be helpful, as my late dad always said, you gotta walk into new things with a smile and good disposition!
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Chrysdia_Robin99 and semblance.in.shadow like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FlickerWicker Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:17 am

Hey, I'm Violet. Or FlickerWicker, I guess. I like spells and decorative wand-crafting when I've got the time for it. Carving tiny patterns into wood is harder than you'd think. Talk to me if you wanna, I don't bite.
FlickerWicker
FlickerWicker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down