Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Residents of Wizard Tower

5 posters

Go down

Residents of Wizard Tower Empty Residents of Wizard Tower

Post by glyph_party Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:10 am

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

hello fellow wizards of the tower, i want to know how you feel about, animals, in the tower. i may have heard an animal but i dont want to report it if i do not need to
glyph_party
glyph_party

Back to top Go down

Residents of Wizard Tower Empty Re: Residents of Wizard Tower

Post by GeicoWizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:21 am

It really depends. Like, sapient animals in general are cool, but a sapient mouse living in the walls without permission would still get in trouble I think. As for regular animals, I'm pretty sure pets are allowed, since familiars can sometimes ride a fine line depending on the specific method of familiar bonding.
Basically, if you heard something skittering around in the walls, probably tell someone. But if you see an animal just wandering around, maybe try asking it first before reporting something (assuming you're confident in defending yourself if it does happen to be just a wild animal).
GeicoWizard
GeicoWizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Parameters Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:26 pm

GeicoWizard wrote:It really depends. Like, sapient animals in general are cool, but a sapient mouse living in the walls without permission would still get in trouble I think. As for regular animals, I'm pretty sure pets are allowed, since familiars can sometimes ride a fine line depending on the specific method of familiar bonding.
Basically, if you heard something skittering around in the walls, probably tell someone. But if you see an animal just wandering around, maybe try asking it first before reporting something (assuming you're confident in defending yourself if it does happen to be just a wild animal).

Do you mean sentient? I think you might be using sapient incorrectly.
Parameters
Parameters

https://wonderadventures.co.uk/birthday-parties/wizard-theme-bir

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:02 pm

I'm no resident of the wizard tower, but there exists the possibility that it's no ordinary animal. It could very easily be a sprite. Or some living moss. Or a giant acid spider. Or a homeless Kobold freeloading in your walls. There's simply no way to know without proper investigation of the matter, likely by someone trained in  pest removal, or just some guy you found who is holding a sword and doesn't look like he's doing anything.

I think you should report it for the collective safety of the tower and its inhabitants.
Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588
Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:11 pm

I'm no resident of the weak wizard tower, I'm the proud Arch Wizard of the Inner Sanctum of Ardakesh (the one on main street, near the McDonalds), this site did not allow me to place my correct age, as its primitive builders did not think someone older than the pitful age of 99 would join this establishment.

As for animals in the tower, any good wizard must have familiar, if a so called "Wizard" Tower cannot host a mere beast it would be the greatest disgrace to wizardkind (and you should reportedly immediately to the wizard council as a violation of your Familiar Rights) Basketball.

P.S. How do I remove the little guy playing with the ball, he irritates me
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down