Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool forum... um, help??

+2
Archmage Accalon
accidental_hypnos
6 posters

Go down

Cool forum... um, help?? Empty Cool forum... um, help??

Post by accidental_hypnos Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:27 am

Hello wizard forum!! Umm 2 be honest I just woke up and have no idea what part of the magi-tri-state i am supposed to be in or should join. I've been divining in my sleep for a long time and it led me here. Did i wake up too early??? Can some1 help??? confused
accidental_hypnos
accidental_hypnos

Back to top Go down

Cool forum... um, help?? Empty Re: Cool forum... um, help??

Post by Archmage Accalon Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:15 am

Hopefully I can elucidate your location. Below I've listed the tallest landmarks in each region.

If you can see the Great Four-Eyed Basilisk statue you are near The Manticore Pit.

The Obsidian Obelisk of Elfryda marks the Idyll Nous Tower territory.

Finally the Looking Glass Trade Center is quite close to the Madder Alms Gate HQ.
Archmage Accalon
Archmage Accalon
Admin

https://cybclockcommons.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrysdia_Robin99 Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:40 pm

Hello Accidental Hypnos,

I would consider purchasing a smartphone as quick as possible if given the opportunity. I do hope you find out where you are quickly and safely!

Best of luck,
Robin
Chrysdia_Robin99
Chrysdia_Robin99

Back to top Go down

Post by D4rk_M4g1k Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:53 pm

dear Accidental Hypnos,

do not worry one bit Laughing
just follow the singing of the crow and they would guide you to a safe place

your dear friend,
D4rk M4g1k
D4rk_M4g1k
D4rk_M4g1k

Back to top Go down

Post by accidental_hypnos Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Thank you all!! I don't have time to reply individual so i will just respond in 1 post.
This place is kind of lower and i can make out some kind of chimera statue so i think i'm at the pit!
Im a bit far from the smartphones, i thought about purchasing one but i think my coins are outdated... I went to a currency exchange post and they had trouble with my money. Ill try to get a phone later. I was able to get a laptop though, it was unlocked sitting next to a fountain.
I dont think there are any crows nearby. Justa  lot of vultures!! I think they think im a carcass pale
Anyways thank you all so much! Ill check in again when i find a good landmark.
accidental_hypnos
accidental_hypnos

Back to top Go down

Post by Parameters Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:17 pm

accidental_hypnos wrote:Thank you all!! I don't have time to reply individual so i will just respond in 1 post.
This place is kind of lower and i can make out some kind of chimera statue so i think i'm at the pit!
Im a bit far from the smartphones, i thought about purchasing one but i think my coins are outdated... I went to a currency exchange post and they had trouble with my money. Ill try to get a phone later. I was able to get a laptop though, it was unlocked sitting next to a fountain.
I dont think there are any crows nearby. Justa  lot of vultures!! I think they think im a carcass  pale
Anyways thank you all so much! Ill check in again when i find a good landmark.

The trick to vultures is to try and make yourself look as big as possible and make lots of noise. They'll think you're trying to scare off a bear, and will run away, because they'll think there's a bear nearby. Learned that in my sophomore year.
Parameters
Parameters

https://wonderadventures.co.uk/birthday-parties/wizard-theme-bir

carrot-wizard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:40 pm

Hey guys, sorry if I'm hijacking this post, my name is Steve, I'm from the Tri-state area, I kinda stumbled upon this forum, not sure if this is the place to ask... Cool forum... um, help?? 1f600

But I'm really interested in this community and I would like to know how to buy into? What should I watch or read so I can better follow these discussion, I was really looking for a new hobby!
SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down