Cyber Clocktower Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA

+13
GeicoWizard
SalutationsIncantations
Grummz
glyph_party
Validorf Sanguinivor
Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588
ABalthasar
summonDOTexe
carrot-wizard
SteveBascoWizFan
semblance.in.shadow
SubtleSpellWildSurge
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA Empty Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:34 pm

As the title clearly states, I have lost my body, my soul now condemned to this FOUL FORUM FORM. I suspect this fate was the fault of my apprentice. I knew he always liked my hat a little too much. And now I may never wear one again...

For the uninitiated, AMA means 'ASK ME ANYTHING'. Perhaps this may help to elucidate my position.

Advice is also welcomed.
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA Empty Re: Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA

Post by SubtleSpellWildSurge Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:38 pm

Lol. Lmao even.

Favorite spell?

SubtleSpellWildSurge

Back to top Go down

Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA Empty Re: Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA

Post by semblance.in.shadow Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:39 pm

Greetings. Could you elucidate us on what sort of ritual you were attempting to cast when you became trapped within the forum itself? Perhaps the assembled can brainstorm ways to return you to your flesh vessel, or at least get your soul out of the website and cleave it to a new vessel.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:40 pm

SubtleSpellWildSurge wrote:Lol. Lmao even.

Favorite spell?

I will be pondering the best spell to use on my former apprentice upon my return. I was considering Frostbite, but that may numb the pain to come.

Last edited by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast on Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:43 pm

semblance.in.shadow wrote:Greetings. Could you elucidate us on what sort of ritual you were attempting to cast when you became trapped within the forum itself? Perhaps the assembled can brainstorm ways to return you to your flesh vessel, or at least get your soul out of the website and cleave it to a new vessel.

I awoke to this FOUL, BODILESS FORM. I have only assumptions as to what has done this to me. I cannot perceive things outside of this wretched forum, however. Thankfully, my memories remain intact. Or... how I remember them.

I am going to refrain from assuming my memories are crafted and manufactured. That is a can of cave-worms that I do not intend to open.
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

semblance.in.shadow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveBascoWizFan Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:48 pm

I see, your assistant has locked you somewhere? What lab is this? I can call the local authorities or the campus see if they can arrest this person, I think it is illegal to do that...

SteveBascoWizFan
SteveBascoWizFan

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:51 pm

SteveBascoWizFan wrote:I see, your assistant has locked you somewhere? What lab is this? I can call the local authorities or the campus see if they can arrest this person, I think it is illegal to do that...

Your Reading comprension baffles me.

My soul is confined to the online space. A facsimile of my former self buried behind code and pixels!
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:53 pm

I am also not chancing giving my address out to those opportunistic lots to loot my precious scrolls while I am otherwise occupied!
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by carrot-wizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:03 pm

do you like carrots?
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:04 pm

I remember the taste of carrots... I miss it....
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by carrot-wizard Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:06 pm

i will dedicate myself to freeing you

gogle search release from digital prison runes
carrot-wizard
carrot-wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:07 pm

yes, yes. My release from this prison shall mark the return....
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by summonDOTexe Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:28 pm

IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast wrote:I was considering Frostbite, but that may numb the pain to come.
Only frostbite part of him? Or try defrosting a little near the edge to see if feeling comes back. Make sure you keep him healthy enough to not go into shock, as that also has a numbing effect.
summonDOTexe
summonDOTexe

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:32 pm

summonDOTexe wrote:Only frostbite part of him? Or try defrosting a little near the edge to see if feeling comes back. Make sure you keep him healthy enough to not go into shock, as that also has a numbing effect.

I was considering subjecting him to a similar torment. Though, in place of a forum, perhaps something truly wicked. Trauma of my own making! An eternity that passes every second!
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalthasar Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:00 am

The Nets of Inter can ensnare a soul? Curious. The Inner Sanctum shall begin their research into this matters post-haste.

Can you inform me the nature of your research before you entrapping upon portals of the Nets of Inter? I shall procure a cure, for one day it might me trapped within.

lol!
ABalthasar
ABalthasar

Location : The Inner Sactum of Ardakesh, located on Main Street

Back to top Go down

Post by semblance.in.shadow Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:05 am

IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast wrote:
semblance.in.shadow wrote:Greetings. Could you elucidate us on what sort of ritual you were attempting to cast when you became trapped within the forum itself? Perhaps the assembled can brainstorm ways to return you to your flesh vessel, or at least get your soul out of the website and cleave it to a new vessel.

I awoke to this FOUL, BODILESS FORM. I have only assumptions as to what has done this to me. I cannot perceive things outside of this wretched forum, however. Thankfully, my memories remain intact. Or... how I remember them.

I am going to refrain from assuming my memories are crafted and manufactured. That is a can of cave-worms that I do not intend to open.

If you do not mind, I would like to conduct some experiments regarding this matter. It may take a few hours to get the materials ready, but my hope is to ensure your comfort until we can extract you from the forum.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Wed Jul 17, 2024 1:47 pm

IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast wrote:As the title clearly states, I have lost my body, my soul now condemned to this FOUL FORUM FORM. I suspect this fate was the fault of my apprentice. I knew he always liked my hat a little too much. And now I may never wear one again...

For the uninitiated, AMA means 'ASK ME ANYTHING'. Perhaps this may help to elucidate my position.

Advice is also welcomed.

Is the theory that your apprentice did this out of hat based jealousy founded in anything or is that just conjecture? This seems like quite the magical feat for an apprentice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Validorf Sanguinivor Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:10 pm

Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 wrote:
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast wrote:As the title clearly states, I have lost my body, my soul now condemned to this FOUL FORUM FORM. I suspect this fate was the fault of my apprentice. I knew he always liked my hat a little too much. And now I may never wear one again...

Advice is also welcomed.

Is the theory that your apprentice did this out of hat based jealousy founded in anything or is that just conjecture? This seems like quite the magical feat for an apprentice.

Folly of Weakness
Validorf Sanguinivor
Validorf Sanguinivor

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:16 pm

Apparently even now I am cursed with fatigue and the need for rest. Bah.

semblance.in.shadow wrote:If you do not mind, I would like to conduct some experiments regarding this matter. It may take a few hours to get the materials ready, but my hope is to ensure your comfort until we can extract you from the forum.
NONETHELESS, I will suffer no worse prison than this. If attempts to extract me as you say are into little more than some wicked crystalline tomb, then I shall refuse such efforts!

ABalthasar wrote:Can you inform me the nature of your research before you entrapping upon portals of the Nets of Inter? I shall procure a cure, for one day it might me trapped within.
My work was heavily tied to the mind... and the ways it might manipulate the world around you! I had hoped to at one point transfer my mind into a not-so-feeble vessel!
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:18 pm

Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 wrote:Is the theory that your apprentice did this out of hat based jealousy founded in anything or is that just conjecture? This seems like quite the magical feat for an apprentice.

I SAW THE WAY HE LOOKED AT MY HAT. I KNOW THAT STARE OF ENVY.

Also. My notetaking was very comprehensive. He was spoiled, the blackguard.
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by glyph_party Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:19 pm

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

whats did your apprentice look like?. perhasp we can help
glyph_party
glyph_party

Back to top Go down

Post by Stargazer_Cosmic_2005.588 Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:21 pm

You know IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast, you should really make a post in Casters Held Accountable to get your story out there and vent about your apprentice. It might do some good for your mental health.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grummz Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:34 pm

Reminds me of when someone first pushed me into the hole, ahh memories
Grummz
Grummz

Back to top Go down

Post by IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:37 pm

glyph_party wrote:
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

whats did your apprentice look like?. perhasp we can help
Hunched back... long gray beard and hair... likely now a tall and pointy purple hat. That doesn't narrow things down, does it?
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast
IHaveNoHandsAndIMustCast

Back to top Go down

Post by semblance.in.shadow Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:38 pm

I will refrain from making use of another quote here, but do rest assured my intent is far from placing you within a crystalline tomb. Presently, it seems that regardless of what means are used to extract you from the forum, it is likely a matter of necromantic pursuit to reattach your soul to flesh vessel.

That said, I am curious about your ability to interact with objects and images that are digital.

Trapped My Soul Within This Forum - AMA Image10

Please inform me of whether or not you have the ability to interact with this image of a bottle.
semblance.in.shadow
semblance.in.shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next